Hi there! So you’re getting married!?! I’m guessing that’s how you ended up here hopefully looking for some awesome Austin wedding photography :). First, thanks so much for taking the time to look at my work! I know hiring a wedding photographer is a big decision. Heck, planning a wedding is almost a full time job, and I know how important even the smallest decision can be. Should you decide to book me, I hope this ends up being the easiest decision you make throughout the wedding planning process.
So a little about me – My name is Kristi Wright and I am a wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer living in Austin, Texas. I have been photographing weddings and couples since 2009. No matter where you live or where your wedding is taking place, I’d LOVE to be there to tell your story. Your day will be fun, emotional + it will go by surprisingly fast. I want you to be able to enjoy all of those moments knowing that the day will be captured just as you remember. I’d love to know more about you and your plans! What’s important to you about your wedding day? I want to know. Being able to capture those stolen glances, high fives, big laughs + tears of joy is what excites me. awesome austin wedding photography
Let’s create something you will never forget. It’s more than just wedding photography. This will be the first page in the story of your LIVES together + it’s going to be amazing!
So hang out a while! Look around + see if you feel we’d be a good match. I can’t wait to hear more about you! awesome wedding photography
View her portfolio, get pricing information, check availability, or just explore the blog some more.
What I love about weddings…
- documenting real love – I get to witness some of the most intimate moments of your life. It’s a big deal and I love being a part of that.
- outdoor weddings in gorgeous light
- smaller weddings are the best, especially when they are somewhere meaningful to the couple (backyard weddings at home, weddings at a cafe where you first met, on the beach of your favorite spot in the world)
- the moment a couple first see each other
- a grandmother’s smile as she squeezes the bride’s hand
- surprise choreographed dances
- couples who aren’t afraid to get crazy on the dance floor
- friends who’ve traveled oceans to see their BFFs say I do
- A bride who doesn’t mind getting her dress a little dirty and couples who are up for anything – these couples rule me!
Things I can’t live without: my dog (Huskies rule!), chips + salsa, draught beer, “Walking Dead”, dancing to Motown, traveling the world + coffee with amaretto creamer. Seriously, I drive across town for that creamer. 🙂 Awesome Austin Wedding Photography